Yeay I'm going skiing and it really is a testimony of God's goodness again! I have a desire to ski, duh, but my friends aren't really keen so I was kind of disappointed... then yesterday, when I met the Singaporean couple in WIC, Gabriel and Angelina for a Singaporean-bible study, they said they were going skiing today. Boy! Thank God for their willingness to bring me along hee. :)
Then... it kind of hit me that it'll be like 10 plus 11 pm when I reach home tonight...and I'll have to wake up early for church, which is 1.5hrs metro ride away. Kind of like..."ah......". Then!!!! Gabriel and Angie offered me a night's stay at their house which is super near church. Hurray! I don't have to wake up like 7plus... hahaha....I'm really quite high now... though at the back of my mind, I seem to have quite a lot of work to do.
GEEz.
As for my two tests that I've taken, I'm still waiting for the results from Steve. The writing test was a little tricky and different from 203, which specifically tells you the word limit. Steve just told me to write whatever could capture the story. And ... I churned up with a 277-word news story. I'm not sure if he'd think it's too short, but I'm praying that God's favor will be there.
The courses here are exciting and the journalism programme here seems good...so please LorD!!!!
Anyway, I've got rush off to do some stuff, and get some items ticked off my "to-do" list. Please keep me in prayers as I actively continue to try and extend my visa for an internship.
Till my next post...
Good morning and good luck!! or rather, good night and good luck (by Singapore time)!
No comments:
Post a Comment